Ensuring the success and longevity of your 501(c)(3) organization starts with setting the proper foundation.
Positive Force Consulting will assist you with forming your organization and successfully obtaining IRS tax-exempt status. Although no guarantee can be made that the IRS will approve your tax-exempt application, we will work in close conjunction with the IRS to meet their strict criteria and obtain approval for your organization.
With our Full Service Start-up Package, you will receive:
- Articles of Incorporation/State Charter
- Conflict of Interest Policy & Disclosure Form
- Employer Identification Number and New Hire Report (up to 5 employees)
- Preparing and filing initial Statement of Information
- Preparing and filing IRS Form 1023 application with addendum
- Preparing and filing paperwork to obtain state tax exemption
- Following up with IRS on your organization’s behalf
- State filing fees and rush services are included with package
- Corporate Counsel Retainer Program for 1 year (advice only, drafting and litigation services not included)